Degree Apprenticeships are the Future
Employers who are paying the Apprenticeship Levy have the opportunity to support their employees to achieve a university award that fits with working priorities.
We have partnered with Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) to deliver high quality, dynamic and work based degree apprenticeship programmes in Construction. These flexible programmes will enable students to further develop their skills whilst continuing to work.
HNC, HND and Degree Level of awards are offered, and students will enjoying a blended mode of teaching with limited time in the classroom, followed by online study.
How does it work?
- All levels of study are co-created with employers to ensure that students get a relevant and useful learning experience
- We recognise ‘on the job learning’ so students can get credits for the work they do
- Student’s experience in role can be recognised and used to shorten the time it takes to qualify
- We encourage subject matter experts from industry to conduct masterclasses with our students to give them real life learning
- Our development programmes are all about you, your learning style and your time restraints towards completion. We work for you and with you.
Call us today to have one of our account managers visit, learn more about you and your business and see how we can help design a development programme that makes a difference.