Apprenticeship Programme Manager
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country. We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprenticeship Programme Manger who can continue to support and grow our apprenticeship programmes.
The Apprenticeship Programme Manager will manage the implementation and on-going successful delivery of development programmes with our key clients. The successful applicant will act as a key point of contact between Geason Training and the customer, working closely with key stakeholders at both parties. The Apprenticeship Programme Manager will monitor and report on student progress, providing the client with regular updates. This role will work closely with a range of internal departments including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Quality and Curriculum Development.
- Recent and relevant experience of managing training activities including apprenticeships and/or traineeships
- A minimum of two years’ experience managing training
- Experience working within a corporate training environment in a complex organisation
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within the Education and Skills Sector, particularly the Apprenticeship Levy
- A good understanding of apprenticeship frameworks and standards
- Ability to lead and manage projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
- Use of data to analyse performance and plan for improvements
- Ability to determine priorities and make decisions, supported by excellent organisational skills
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to deliver individual and team objectives
Geason Training offer a great employment package, company car / car allowances, 28 days holiday and so much more.