Apprenticeship Recruitment Coordinator
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction & professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator who will be working with the engagement team and support them within the local communities to reach potential candidates for both Geason Training courses as well as employment opportunities that we are recruiting on behalf of our partner employers. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for engagement and outreach work. If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, then this could be the job for you!
Your main duties will involve all the following but will not be limited to,
- Engaging with our target groups to source applicants for our employment programmes, traineeships and apprenticeships
- Maintain and advertise all opportunities on internal and external job boards
- Market and design advertising companies to meet the needs of the local areas
- Local engagement with charities, community organisations, Job Centre Plus and Local Authorities
- Building your existing knowledge on local communities to help build applicant pools
- Supporting partner organisations and build referral and signposting mechanisms to Geason Training and employer partners
- Maintaining and building applicants pools for future vacancies or pre-employment programmes.
- Work closely with our partners to understand their recruitment needs and design solutions accordingly
- Lead, manage and/or participate in local events to publicise construction and professional services career opportunities
- Support and facilitate recruitment events or activities for or on behalf of partner employers
- Giving a positive and supportive image of Geason Training when engaging with your applicants.
- Support business growth and revenue generation for all areas of Geason Training provision
- Meeting and succeeding your engagement KPI’s
- Providing weekly report to our external stakeholders on campaign progressions
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a corporate training environment in a complex organisation
- A minimum of two years’ experience of project management
- Experience of using online platforms to market products, services or business
- Have experience working with referral organisations including Job Centre Plus
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a laptop and mobile phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.