Bricklayer Apprentices - Cowbridge (Partner Vacancy)
Wage: £5.50 p
Location: Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan - CF71 7DE
Geason Training are recruiting on behalf of Taylor Wimpey for Bricklaying Apprentices. This is an exciting opportunity to start a career in construction with one of the Uk’s leading employers, Taylor Wimpey, a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Any potential applicants must be over 16 years old.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a 1 week pre-apprenticeship course as part of the -selection process. Expected start dates are September 2019.
During your apprenticeship training, you will gain knowledge on generic skills such as Health and Safety and the trade of a site carpenter using timber products to create and install building components
What to expect:
- Competitive apprenticeship salary of £5.50 p/h
- Career opportunities in a FTSE 100 business
- Pension plus company contributions
- Life Assurance
- 22 days paid holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Share Save Scheme
- Membership to the Bupa cash plan, healthcare benefit
- Subsidised professional training and development
- Access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme
Got what it takes?
- Ability to travel to the designated site by your own means, either by car or public transport.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member to prioritise work and take initiative
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability
- A strong understanding of health and safety
- The ability to work as part of a team to reach plot completion milestones
- Ability to solve problems with the use of various materials and methods
- A strong pride in the job and a relentless dedication to quality in everything you do
- A willingness to learn and adapt skills to the role