An apprenticeship in Business Administration covers a wide range of skills and these are tailored to your job role, so you can put into practice what you're learning. You could cover units in: Organising events, communication in a business environment, developing and delivering presentations, providing administration support for meetings and principles of providing admin support.
Who is this suitable for?
This course is designed for both new apprentices moving into a business administration role or for existing employees wishing to up-skill and gain recognition for their skills and knowledge.
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Employers rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills ICT
What will apprentices learn?
This programme covers the following subject areas:
- Understand working in a customer service environment
- Produce business documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
Geason Training’s flexible delivery and dedicated support
Once the learners are enrolled on the programme, they will be assigned a Skills Trainer together with support from a Student Engagement Coach and English and Maths tutor where required. Our apprenticeships are delivered using various proven learning methods:*
- Coaching and mentoring
- Shadowing appropriate managers
- Online learning e.g. webinars/blended learning via Smart Assessor
- Teaching of theory – lectures/power point presentations
- Workplace observations and practical tuition
- Skills Development Workshops (Monthly or Block Release to suit your requirements)
- Technical Briefings e.g. new equipment or technologies
- Project work, simulated exercises and roleplay
- Career planning
- Master Classes