Business Administrator Apprentice (Partner Vacancy )
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a Software Company based in Trent Lock Nottinghamshire?
Do you have a methodical approach to work and a forward thinking-mindset, with a can-do attitude?
If so, read on……………as an opportunity has arisen for a Business Administrator to join their team!
Expected Duration - 13 Months Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
One Connectivity specialise in Software segmentation and are keen to source an individual to support with their Business Administrator needs.
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- Working closely with the sales team to price & cost suggested schemes & ensuring prepared presentations are sent out to the client.
- Processing documentation including new sales, re-signs & contact terminations & emailing details to other departments.
- Answering incoming telephone calls & internal call transfers.
- Data inputting using the company uplink system.
- Completing entry forms for industry sector competitions.
- Updating company social media, Facebook, twitter etc.
- Providing assistance to any tasks from departments that may need support or extra help.
- General office duties, including filing, mail merge.
- Customer Care calls.
Skills & Qualities Required
- Competent user of Microsoft Office systems
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to accurately follow instructions
- Ability to deliver tasks & work to deadlines
- Effective communicator
For the appropriate candidate the potential to progress onto a Level 4 apprenticeship or secure a full-time position will be available.
One Connectivity Limited provide Unified Communications to UK businesses - offering bespoke solutions in Voice, Systems, Data & Mobile technology.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).
Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact Geason Training.