Business Development Manager
Geason Training is a leading training provider which specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to help grow and manage our large base of construction customers. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for sales / business development. If you thrive in a challenging environment and love the challenges a fast paced environment can bring then this could be the job for you.
Do you have the desire to grow and develop your skills within one of the countries larges training providers for construction?
Do you want to be the best of the best?
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Generate new and existing business
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Helping employers grow and develop their own business with the help of Geason Training
- Commercial negotiations with site mangers and managing directors
- Growing existing account revenues through quality business development and client relationship management
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience from prospecting to receipt of contract and beyond to in-life account management
- Managing and maintain an accurate, current sales pipeline
- Creating own sales activity calendar in line with pipeline opportunities
- Planning appointment activity to ensure efficiency and best return on investment
- Reporting on performance in an accurate and timely fashion
- Achieving defined operational key performance indicators
- Demonstrable record of success and target achievement in sales
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Good understanding of the construction sector (Desirable)
- Experience of apprenticeships and NVQ (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Pipeline management and robust business development forecasting
- New business generation through prospecting
- Experience in negotiation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent presentational skills
- Good IT skills
- Can do flexible attitude
This role is based in Glasgow with frequent travel throughout England.
Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare vouchers and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.