Compliance Advisor - Nottingham
Geason Training, a leading apprenticeship provider for the construction and professional services sector has an excellent opportunity for a full-time compliance advisor to join Geason Training during this exciting time of growth. This is a key role within the compliance team and a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build and develop this role.
We are looking for the right person to continually improve the standards of Geason Training through creating a supportive and friendly environment to help with the continual growth of Geason Training.
You will already have experience of working in a fast-paced training environment and will have a good knowledge of funding requirements (ESFA & ESF) within the training sector.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for achieving induvial and your teams KPI.
- To provide guidance and support to trainers / assessors and enrolment offices required.
- Liaison with internal & external stakeholders
- Audit PICS data entry to required ESFA and internal standards
- Compliance with the requirements of the Common Inspection Framework
- Support with external audits with funding bodies.
- Submitting all registration and funding paperwork accurately and on time.
- Support with new process and systems to improve the compliance department
- Monitoring all paperwork to make sure it meets with funding regulations.
- Strong team player that support the growth of your department
- Support the Head of Compliance with quality audits across all areas, set & monitor action plans
- Support other departments with best practice.
- Continue to keep an up to date knowledge of all service that Geason Training offer.
- A strong background in compliance
- Experience / knowledge of internal and external audits.
- Strong administration experience
- Flexible can-do attitude who thrives in a challenging environment.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Monitoring paperwork to make sure it meets funding requirements.
- Understanding of PICS / management information systems
- A good understanding of NVQ’s and apprenticeship funding
- Giving advice and support to our delivery teams
- Checking learners’ reviews are submitted on time
- Submitting all paperwork in a timely manner
Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.