Construction IQA Sub-Contractors
Geason Training is a leading training provider which specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and NVQ’s within the construction & professional services sectors. This is a great opportunity for someone to become a sub-contractor one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for Construction IQA’s subcontracted to support with the verification of our construction NVQ’s We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for delivering a high standard of quality checking in Plastering, Groundworks, Bricklaying and Painting & Decorating to name only a few. If you're looking for ongoing temporary work and would love the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- To support the strategic overview and implementation of quality assurance across the NVQ department
- To support the company-wide strategy on continuous improvement for Quality Assurance
- To support assessors to improve performance
- To support assessors and learners within the workplace
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Hold recognised internal verifies award (D34, V1, IQA)
- Relevant construction qualifications (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Desirable)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of verifying Construction NVQ
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
We offer a very competitive rate of pay on per portfolio compilations or day rate. Please feel free to call Recruitment on 07736278591 for further details.