Construction Trainer - Liverpool, London, Birmingham, Sheffield)
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have multiple exciting opportunity for construction trainer / assessor who can deliver in the following areas Bricklaying, Carpentry & Joinery, Groundworks, Plastering, Painting & Decoration to name a few. We need you to deliver training to our learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for training and the continues development of your learners. If you have a passion for passing your skills and knowledge onto others, then this could be the job for you.
Main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the workplace or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering training to learners on sit
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering apprenticeships within construction (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Essential)
- Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Level 3 or above in a relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers a company vehicle fuel card, laptop, phone and 28 days annual leave. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.
At Geason Training we are committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.