Construction Trainers - Sub-Contractors
Geason Training is a leading training provider which specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and NVQ’s within the construction & professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to become a sub-contractor one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for Sub-Contracted Assessors / Trainers to deliver construction NVQ’s within our learner’s place of work. We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for delivering a high standard of training in construction-related disciplines such as Plastering, Groundworks, Bricklaying and Painting & Decorating. If you're looking for ongoing temporary work and would love the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to the programme
- Training and Assessing learners on-site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Must have 2 years or over in assessing the learner’s in their place of work
- Relevant construction qualifications (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Desirable)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of construction NVQ
- Construction site experience
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
We offer a very competitive rate of pay on per portfolio compilations. Please feel free to call Recruitment on 07736278591 for further details.