Who is this suitable for?
Our Customer Service programme is designed to develop participants throughout their careers in the Customer Service industry.
What will apprentices learn?
- Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Principles of Business
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
Geason Training’s flexible delivery and dedicated support
Once the learners are enrolled on the programme, they will be assigned a Skills Trainer together with support from a Student Engagement Coach and English and Maths tutor where required. Our apprenticeships are delivered using various proven learning methods:
- Coaching and mentoring
- Shadowing appropriate managers
- Online learning e.g. webinars/blended learning via Smart Assessor
- Teaching of theory – lectures/powerpoint presentations
- Workplace observations and practical tuition
- Skills Development Workshops (Monthly or Block Release to suit your requirements)
- Technical Briefings e.g. new equipment or technologies
- Project work, simulated exercises and roleplay
- Career planning
- Master Classes