Customer Service Lead
Geason Training is a leading apprenticeship provider for the construction industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Customer Service Lead who will be working with our quality department. The main focus of the Customer Service Lead is to take responsibility of making sure our customers and learners needs are being met by removing any barriers. You will be required to work at various levels with all department to develop a customer service policy for the entire company.
Your job role will cover the following activities but not be limited to:
- Resolving any barriers to learning with the learners and employers.
- Dealing with learners queries
- Dealing with employer queries
- Managing your own diary at all times
- Attending onsite visits with learners and employers
- Maintaining an outstanding culture of learning at all times
- Supporting assessors / tutors to keep learners on track with their qualifications
- Completing learner reviews and contact reports after contact with learners
- Keeping all reporting systems up to date at all times
Skills & Experience.
- A good team player
- Ability to change direction at all times
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of customer survey software
- You must be able to adapt to change
- Must have a can-do attitude at all times
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised and efficient
- A compassionate, friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective organisational skills
- 2 years’ experience within training
- 2 years’ experience working with apprenticeships
- Good understanding of the construction sector would be a great advantage
- Advice and Guidance Level 3 and above
- Occupational related qualifications within training and construction would be a great advantage.
Geason Training offers a great employment package that includes some of the following 28 days annual leave, childcare vouchers and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.