Digital Marketing Apprentice (Partner Vacancy)
Are you looking to source a career in Digital Marketing, working with an organisation that shares your passion for marketing?
Do you thrive in a creative environment and constantly search for innovative ways to attract a specific audience?
If so read on, as a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a keen enthusiastic digital marketer to join an IT Services company based in Ashbourne Derbyshire!
Expected Duration - 13 Months. Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be an influential member of the team through ensuring that ‘brand awareness’ is a top priority and making sure that your target audience is engaged at all times.
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Increase Dove Computer Solutions online activity through- SEO management, increasing Dove Computer Solutions position on searches through google.
- Uses various marketing processes such as; blogging, web content writing and posts on social media platforms (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Send email marketing campaigns via lead forensics to increase brand awareness for the business.
- Use paperclick and google analytics to track the hits on the company’s website, to increase client prospect lists.
- Use a variety of video editing platforms such as; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Data Manage clients prospect lists, to ensure they are account managed accordingly, to up-sell where possible.
- Speak to client’s face-face and over the phone making sure any queries are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
Skills & Qualities Required
- Computer literate; with an understanding of various Microsoft software packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Basic understanding of video editing tools- adobe photoshop, illustrator
- Basic understanding of writing web content/blogging
- Good understanding of social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Confident and Well Presented
For the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress onto a Level 4 apprenticeship or secure a full-time job will be an option.
Dove Computer Solutions provide professional IT Solutions and help desk support for home users and businesses.
They combine technological expertise with friendly local service to deliver affordable solutions to their customers.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).
Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact Geason Training.