Employer Engagement Executive- Liverpool, London, Sheffield and Derby
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of training within the construction and professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employer Engagement Executive to drive the company sales strategy by growing our existing client portfolio and bringing on new business. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for business development. If you thrive on the challenges a fast paced environment, then this could be the job for you!
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Working for this highly competitive market you will be using your expertise in growing the apprenticeships sales within your region
- You will be drawing on your commercialism and knowledge of work-based learning to create a robust sales and marketing strategy which will take this already successful company to the next level and beyond
- Utilising your exceptional communication and motivational skills you will be mentoring and coaching your team to help them achieve sales and account management excellence
- It is essential that you have a soundtrack record within the apprenticeship sector
- You will have a background in business development and be able to support your application with sound figures demonstrating your achievements
- You will be a strategic thinker, who is well organised, has great planning skills and then impressive tenacity to follow your plans through to completion
- Your ability to motivate and inspire people will be second to none because you will lead by great example.
- Must Have over 2 years in apprenticeship sales / business development (Essential)
- A Good understanding of construction and professional services apprenticeships (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing and delivering national sales strategy
- Relevant knowledge of ESFA and AEB contacts.
- Degree, HNC Level 3 in a relevant qualification (Desirable)
- Experiences of meeting and exceeding personal and team KPI.
- Experiences of wining contracts (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving license
Apart from an excellent salary, you will also receive target related bonuses.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.