English & Maths Skills Trainer (Birmingham)
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an English & Maths Skills Trainer to deliver Level 1 & 2 English and Maths to learners within their place of work (onsite training / assessment).
We are looking for a experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive in a challenging environment and love the challenges of a fast paced environment then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of training and assessment methods
- Delivering English and Maths at Level 1 & 2
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Traveling to locations outside your given area to attend standardisation meetings and other meetings when required.
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering functional skills (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Degree, HNC Level 3 in a relevant qualification (Essential)
- Experiences of delivering a full apprenticeship programme.
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.