Freelance Bricklaying Assessor
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Assessor in bricklaying, to deliver a NVQ qualification to our learners within their place of work (onsite assessment) we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive in a challenging environment and love the challenges a fast paced environment brings then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
· Assessing learners on site using a rage of assessment methods
· Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
· Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
· Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
· Delivering a high standard of customer service to all our learners and employers at all times.
· A1 award or equivalent
· Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
· Up to a Level 3 relevant construction qualification (Desirable)
· Construction site experience
· Relevant Teaching qualification (Desirable)
· Good understanding of IT (office package)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Valid CSCS Card (Desirable)
· Current full clean driving licence