Funding & Partnership Manager
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Funding & Partnership Manager who can manage a team or enrolment offices and help build the engagement process for this department. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of management. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast paced environment bring then this could be the job for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work effectively with key internal colleagues and external partners (prime FE providers) and stake holders to ensure they contribute to enabling to deliver and meet contractual objectives
- Generating new contracts though networking and building relationships with external national and local FE providers
- Ensuring effective contract management and financial control, to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- Reporting to the Director of new contractual openings and regular updates on existing contractual spends.
- Monitoring trends within the funding arena and acting in a prompt manner to ensure we are in prime position to require the funding.
- Planning a yearly calendar for contacting applications renewals.
- Keeping up to date with changes within the FE market and funding guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with partnership opportunities that will help win new contracts
- Maintaining accurate records regarding contractual budgets.
- Operational management through multiple contract life-cycles
- To promote a culture of positive behaviour, making appropriate interventions to ensure success
- Attending face to face meetings to FE providers to win new business
- Developing and growing the delivery of programmes for Geason Training though supporting internal staff.
- Support with the development of strong funding bids / tenders to win new contracts.
- Knowledge for funding
- People Management:
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship Delivery:
- Extensive quality improvement background
- Experience and knowledge of Ofsted and Common Inspection Framework
- Excellent understanding of the quality standards set by Ofsted
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment.
Closing Date is Wednesday 16th January with interviews taking place week commencing 21st January.