General Construction Skills Trainer
We have an exciting opportunity for an General Construction Skills Trainer to deliver to our level 2 learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training If you thrive in a challenging environment and love the challenges a fast paced environment bring then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all our learners and employers at all times.
- Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Travelling to locations outside your given area to attend standardisation meetings and other meeting when required
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times
- A1 award or equivalent
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Up to a Level 3 relevant construction qualification (Desirable)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Good understanding of IT (Office Package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with an Ipad (Desirable)
- Valid CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Current full clean driving licence
We offer an excellent employment package You will receive a fuel card for business use and a company vehicle and so much more.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 20 days annual leave plus 8 days for public holidays, a childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.