Head of Product and Curriculum
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction & professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product & Curriculum to lead this department into a exciting time of growth within the business. If you enjoy working in a fast-moving environment, then this is the opportunity for you! The purpose of the role is to lead on the development of all products, including frameworks, standards and new initiatives for Geason Training, providing an excellent portfolio that meets market demand. To lead and manage the development of all core products providing a base line from which all contextualised curriculum solutions can be designed.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- To take leadership for strategic overview and implementation and development of all products across the business.
- Develop systems and processes to ensure contextualisation of products for clients are achieved in a quality and timely manner
- To lead on the development of all products aligned to apprenticeship frameworks and standards and ensure content is both innovative and creative
- To create and shape bespoke products to facilitate the needs of clients and present as applicable
- To ensure the business is prepared to deliver new standards to meet the changing landscape
- Create, develop and take responsibility for the implementation of online/blended learning materials and resources
- Ensure learning resources are accessible for all learners across the full suite of programmes offered within a timely manner
- Manage multiple programme development projects simultaneously by prioritising deadlines, track development life cycles and ensure that problems are addressed, escalated where needed, and resolved quickly
- Support the professional development of delivery staff in conjunction with the quality team
- Ensure opportunities are provided for the professional development of staff, ensuring that they are up to date with developments within the Technology sector.
- Relevant Teaching or Degree level qualification
- English /Literacy level 3
- Significant experience of leadership of learning role in an educational setting
- Knowledge and experience in development of curriculum provision (contextualisation)
- Recent experience and understanding of the FE sector, including apprenticeships and levy development
- Full understanding of Apprenticeship frameworks and mapping job roles to new Apprenticeship Standards
- Experience of managing and / or leading people to achieve high quality results
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.