HNC Construction Skills Trainers
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a lecturer / tutor to deliver construction training at HNC level to learners within their place of work (onsite training / assessment) we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training.
If you thrive on the challenges of a fast pace environment bring then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to:
» Enrolment of learners on to programme
» Training and Assessing learners on site using a rage of assessment methods (NVQ & HNC)
» Skill scan/training needs analysis
» Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard
» Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner
» Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork
» Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
» Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
» Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
» Attending team meetings as and when requested
» Traveling to locations outside your given area to attend standardisation meetings and other meeting when required
» Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
» Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
» Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering HNC or higher construction qualifications. (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Desirable)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
Degree or HNC relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving license
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few of the features of our employment package.