HNC Construction Tutor (Liverpool, London, Birmingham, Sheffield)
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a lecturer / tutor to deliver construction training at HNC level to learners within their place of work (onsite training / assessment) we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive in a challenging environment and love the challenges of a fast paced environment brings then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to program
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods (NVQ & HNC)
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learns and employers at all times.
- Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Traveling to locations outside your given area to attend standardisation meetings and other meeting when required.
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
A1 award or equivalent (Desirable)
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering HNC or higher construction qualifications. (Essential)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Degree or HNC relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.
At Geason Training we are committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.