HR Apprentice - Learning & Development (Partner Vacancy)
Duties to include:
- Assist in the booking and organisation of mandatory and developmental training
- Maintain and update Learning Management Systems and ensuring records are accurate
- Deal with training queries via telephone and email as required
- Assist Learning and Development team to create and distribute training reports where requested
- Assist in the organisation of any training initiatives being launched to the business
- Manage grant and funding claims for business
- Ad-hoc training admin as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail and pride in what you do
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Takes ownership when required
- Good knowledge of Excel would be an advantage
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and work as a team player
- Can handle a busy and diverse workload
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including C and above in maths and English
- Progression onto a level 4 apprenticeship or permanent position may be on offer after completion of level 3 for the right candidate
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate a candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your Geason Delivery Centre.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).
About the employer
blu-3 are a leading construction and utility services company, working on some of the most prestigious sites in the UK and overseas. Having successfully launched our Apprenticeship Programme in 2017, we are now looking for the next round of talent to join our business.
As well as being guided through an exciting training scheme, blu-3 also offers extensive benefits including the following:
- 24 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Health care plan
- Employee Assistance programme
- Access to retail discounts
- Exciting Learning & Development Opportunities
Training to be provided
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is designed to help you become an excellent contributor towards operational efficiencies within a business. This will include interacting with both internal and external customers in a professional way, as well as applying skills learned throughout the programme within a business environment. The programme will include various workshops to aid in your development throughout, alongside mentoring; reflection logs; PDP and more.
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
- Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
- Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
- Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
- Workshop 4: Principles of Business
- Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
- Workshop 6: Project Management