Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IQA who can support and help build robust process within the Quality Department. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individuals who has a passion for delivering a high standard of quality. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast-paced environment then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Construction qualifications
- Develop, update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct regular standardisation meetings.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, gradings and learner progression, against agreed learning plans.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Proven experience as an IQA within construction.
- Must hold a Level 3 / 4 qualification within construction.
- Experience of coaching and developing remote assessors.
- Excellent knowledge of ESFA funding compliance.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.