IT Support Technician Apprentice (Partner Vacancy)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice IT Support Technician to join a leading Software Marketing agency in Little Eaton, Derbyshire.
The role will be to work directly with the Head of Support to assist with IT and technical related duties from internal and external staff.
If you are tech savvy, with an understanding of HTML & CSS this could be the ideal job for you!
Expected Duration - 12 Months. Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Your day could span from answering the phone and updating our CRM system, to working on some of the complex cases with a senior member of the Technology.
This team are responsible for supporting existing customers with queries about products. This could range from supporting them with a password re-set to looking into an email send from custom built software for a customer.
Your primary role will be to deal with the queries coming in through the support desk. These come in through live chat, email and tickets raised through the internal ticket system.
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- Answering inbound calls relating to IT Support issues
- Updating CRM- with relevant information in relation to companies log system
- Brief use of HTML & SQL
- Server maintenance and website updates
- Hardware and software fixes, including updates to anti-virus protection and general PC maintenance
Skills & Qualities Required:
- A passion for technology
- Knowledge and/or a keen interest in HTML
- Knowledge and/or a keen interest in SQL
- Confidence in using the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and Outlook
- A desire to support customers through the various mediums
- A positive can-do attitude to help our customers achieve their goals
- A proven ability to learn quickly
- Good communicator
- Methodical learner
- Analytical mindset
For the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship or secure a full-time job will be an option.
Since 2008 BriefYourMarket.com has been a popular choice for proprietary software systems and for businesses who really want to understand and deliver on all aspects of customer communication and have expanded their product to create integrations for a wide range of business types, from gyms and recruitment businesses to local authorities, hotels and many more.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
For more information please contact Geason Training.