Lead IQA Construction - Remote Based - National
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and professional services sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a construction IQA who can support and help build robust processes within the Quality Department. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of quality. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast paced environment, then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to:
- To support the strategic overview and implementation of quality assurance across the business
- To support learning systems and processes across the business
- To support a company-wide strategy on continuous improvement for Quality Assurance with focus on outstanding experiences for our staff, employers and apprentices
- To contribute to the company SAR and CQIP as appropriate
- To work cooperatively to develop the quality of provision to the highest standard. To ensure areas of weaknesses and or inadequacy, as well as quality improvement are addressed and meet the requirements to be judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted at the next full inspection
- To lead teams towards outstanding teaching, learning, training and assessment, ensuring every step of the learner’s journey is good or outstanding
- Lead and inspire teams to provide excellence through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and skills developments to improve our outcomes
- Support with teaching, training and workplace coaching against selected standards to ensure successful outcomes against set targets
- To support assessors to improve performance on observation grades awarded
- To support Operations Managers in identifying and implementing strategies for raising standards and narrowing the gap in achievement and attainment for all learners and groups of learners
- To develop the skills and raise the awareness of our delivery staff on Prevent, Safeguarding and wider learning (including Maths and English and Equality & Diversity)
- To support Learning Mentors in embedding functional skills into existing provision
- To develop constructive staff development plans and propose appropriate CPD for teams, including occupational competence utilising information from lesson observations, apprentice and employer feedback, awarding organisations and other relevant stakeholders
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA)
- Proven experience as an IQA within construction
- Must hold a level 4/5 qualification within construction
- Experience of coaching and developing remote assessors
- Excellent knowledge of ESFA funding compliance
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone, 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.
At Geason Training we are committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.