Geason Training is a leading training provider which specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leadership & Management Trainer to deliver training to our learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for training and the continues development of your learners. If you have a passion for passing your skills and knowledge onto others, then this could be the job for you.
Main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering training to learners on sit
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering Leadership & Management Apprenticeships Level 3 & 5(Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Essential)
- Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Level 5 or above in a relevant management qualification (Essential)
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.