Level 3 Construction Trainer – Occupational Work Supervision
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and the professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a lecturer / tutor to deliver Level 3 Occupational Site Supervision to our learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast paced environment, then this could be the job for you.
Duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to program
- Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all our learners and employers at all times
- Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Traveling to locations outside your given area to attend standardization meetings and other meeting when required.
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times
- A1 award or equivalent
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Up to a Level 3 relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with a Ipad (Desirable)
- Valid CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Current full clean driving licence
You will receive a fuel card for business use and a company vehicle, laptop and phone on top of your competitive salary £30,000 - £35,000. Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.