Level 3 Site Management Trainer (Liverpool, London, Sheffield, Birmingham)
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and the professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a lecturer / tutor to deliver Level 3 Site Management to our learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast paced environment, then this could be the job for you.
Duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to program
- Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all our learners and employers at all times
- Traveling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meeting as and when requested
- Traveling to locations outside your given area to attend standardization meetings and other meeting when required.
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times
- A1 award or equivalent
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Up to a Level 3 relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with a Ipad (Desirable)
- Valid CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Current full clean driving licence
You will receive a fuel card for business use and a company vehicle, laptop and phone on top of your competitive salary £30,000 - £35,000. Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.
At Geason Training we are committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.