Multi-Skilled Apprenticeship (Partner Vacancy)
Want to work with a dynamic, award-winning company that specialises in property maintenance, refurbishments and new builds? Seeking a Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship with an Award Winning Employer? Then look no further than this fantastic opportunity to be part of Novus Property Solutions.
Joining Novus, you can look forward to a varied and rewarding future with a company that has been recognised as 'Employer of the Year' by Construction News and one that feels passionate that every part of its business should be a great place to work.
The role will involve all aspects of building construction and development from start to finish. You will be an integral part of the team working with highly skilled and experienced professionals.
Your day-to-day work will include but not limited to the following:
- General building works
- Extensions and refurbishments
- Restoration works
- Property maintenance
What you can expect:
- Rate of pay higher than National Minimum wage - £5.70 per hour minimum
- Working hours 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday)
- On-the-job training
- Accredited training leading to a qualification
- Personal skills development
- Apprentice Buddy Scheme
- Your own personal mentor
Our Apprenticeship programme provides the skills and personal development you need and the opportunities for you to release your full potential.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be Authentic
- Work Together
- Embrace Change
- Get it right
- Be responsible