Outreach & Engagement Officer
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outreach and engagement officer to support with the of learners onto our pre-employment and apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for delivering a high standard of support & guidance to learners. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast-paced environment, then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Engaging with our target groups to source applicants for our employment programmes, traineeships and apprenticeships
- Local engagement with charities, community organisations, Job Centre Plus and Local Authorities
- Supporting partner organisations and build referral and signposting mechanisms to Geason Training and employer partners
- Lead, manage and/or participate in local events to publicise construction career opportunities and available programmes
- Support and facilitate recruitment events or activities for on behalf of partner employers
- Support business growth and revenue generation for all areas of Geason Training provision
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience working with referral organisations including Job Centre Plus
- The ability to travel within Central London on a frequent basis, and live in or within easy commute of central London
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook)
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.