Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator
Geason Training, a leading apprenticeship provider for the construction and professional services sector has an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator. This is a a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build and develop this role.
The purpose of the role is to provide outstanding and responsive senior administration to the chief operations officer to enable effective leadership for the operational performance across the organisation. You will develop and implement clear, focused plans, including performance reports and progress against KPIs that promote and deliver our mission.
Key responsibilities are,
- To provide senior administration and support to the chief operations officer to enable effective management practices
- To plan, and report against key meeting and actions to enable effective planning and demonstrate and record impact
- To report against all key milestones and actions to enable full visibility of performance
- To attend and report at formal board meetings and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality on information obtained.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending of outgoing post
- Organising senior administration storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, photocopying and printing various documents as required.
- To oversee policy control of all company documentation
Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, dealing with incoming emails and other enquires.
- A strong background in administration
- Effective decision-making skills, particularly to support the outcomes that can affect performance
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within the Education and Skills Sector
- Identify, interpret and apply knowledge and information
- An understanding of safeguarding and its importance within the college; suitability to work with children and vulnerable adults
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines whilst under the scrutiny of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to deliver individual and team objectives
Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment with the company.