Planning & Resourcing Manager
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planning & Resourcing Manager who can manage a team or planning coordinators and help build the planning function / process for this department. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of management. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast paced environment then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to
- Evaluate planning related processes and procedures relating to enrolment and training delivery
- Propose planning solutions, developing a new planning function
- Source, create and communicate planning tools, systems and processes as required.
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders on any systems or processes implemented
- Manage a team of planning coordinators, providing leadership and direction as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a planning management related role
- A proven history of successfully managing projects
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Have experience working within the education sector, although this is not essential.
- Hold a Level 5 or above Management qualification (e.g. ILM, CMI, etc.)
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.