Plastering & Drylining Trainers/Assessors (Nottingham & Birmingham)
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plastering & Drylining Trainer / Assessor to deliver training to our learners within their place of work. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for training and the continues development of your learners. If you have a passion for passing your skills and knowledge onto others, then this could be the job for you.
Main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork.
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the workplace or a training facility.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason learners and employers at all times.
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering training to learners on site
- Attending team meetings as and when requested
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times.
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times.
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering Plastering & Drylining NVQ and Apprenticeships. (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Essential)
- Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Level 3 or above in a relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the employment package we offer.