Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plumbing Skills Trainer to deliver construction training to our learners within their place of work (onsite training/assessment).
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training.
If you thrive on the challenges of a fast pace environment then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to:
- Enrolment of learners on to programme
- Training and Assessing learners on site using a range of assessment methods
- Skill scan/training needs analysis
- Submitting all learner documentation on time and to a high standard
- Completing all learners’ reviews in a timely manner
- Maintaining a high standard on all learners’ paperwork
- Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all Geason Training learners and employers at all times
- Travelling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site
- Attending team meetings as and when requested
- Travelling to locations outside your given area to attend standardisation meetings and other meetings when required
- Keeping your online diary up to date with appointments at all times
- Keeping Smart Assessor up to date at all times
- Using online portals to assist with the assessment of your learners
- Must have 2 years or over in delivering Plumbing NVQ and Apprenticeships. (Essential)
- A1 award or equivalent (Desirable)
- Functional Skills up to Level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of developing new standards
- Relevant knowledge of using Smart Assessor or similar online portals.
- Level 3 or above in a relevant construction qualification (Essential)
- Construction site experience
- Relevant Teaching qualification (Essential)
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This is only to mention a few of the excellent employment package we offer.