Regional Director = South
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships within the construction and professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director to oversee our apprenticeship delivery within the south of the country. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for developing and managing the growth of Apprenticeships within the Construction sector. Geason Training is experiencing an exciting time of growth and we are looking for an experienced Director of Apprenticeships who thrive in a challenging environment
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
- You will provide strategic Leadership and Management of all processes and policies aligned to the delivery and performance of the operations function.
- To take leadership for the delivery of sales and operational performance across the region to ensure business target are met in line with the profiles agreed.
- To lead and line manage the operational teams and functions across the region in order to achieve company targets, ensuring profitability levels are maintained and improved.
- Lead and inspire teams to provide excellence through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and skills developments to improve our outcomes, this is to be measured through effective performance against agreed KPIs.
- To take leadership for and implementation of quality assurance and learning systems and processes, to enable a smooth transition through to end point assessment where applicable.
- To establish and operate as an effective delivery function demonstrating consistent behaviours and communications back to the business to ensure all delivery is planned and resourced effectively.
- To plan, utilise and monitor the budget for the delivery areas effectively and within financial regulations, ensuring that an agreed contribution level is achieved.
- To work within agreed budgets in all aspects of the provision
- To lead, inspire and support your teams and encourage creativity in order to embed excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
- To establish and maintain effective channels of communication within teams and to other departments.
- Develop a positive and supportive culture, working towards the highest standards, driving aspirations for all staff, apprentices and employers to reach for excellence
- Provide clear, stretching and measurable targets for all staff through robust performance management and review to ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- To line manage your direct reports and ensure that they effectively manage their
- Experience of leadership in a senior management role within the educational sector
- You must have a strong background in the delivery Apprenticeships & NVQ’s within the construction sector.
- A successful track record of meeting and exceeding commercial targets
- Experience of change management to effect continuous improvement
- Evidence of leading sustained improvements in success/ achievement rates and the quality of the learner experience
- Experience of managing and / or leading people to achieve high quality results
- Experience of using data systems to produce and analyses managerial reports to drive continuous improvements
- Good understanding of IT (office package)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Can do, must do attitude
- Current full clean driving licence
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This highlights just a few aspects of the excellent employment package we offer.