A Sales Executive is a salesperson working in either the Business to Business or Business to Consumer markets with responsibility to sell a specific product line or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally within their organisation.
Who is this suitable for?
This course is designed for Sales Consultants, Sales Specialists, Sales Advisors, Sales Representatives, Business Development Executive, and Field Sales Executive. wishing to upskill and gain recognition for their skills and knowledge.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Property Maintenance
- Employers rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- English and Maths (where required)
What will apprentices learn?
This programme covers the following subject areas:
- Health & Safety compliance
- Working safely at heights
- Carrying out repairs to a building
- Maintaining plumbing and drainage systems
- Maintaining electrical distribution in a building
- Maintaining plant, safety systems and equipment
- Energy, environment and sustainability practices
- Maintaining the outside of a building
- Using specialist tools and equipment to carry out repairs
End Point Assessment
- Work-Based Project
- Presentation, including a sales pitch, with Q&A
- Professional Discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence
- You will be required to have or achieve English and maths
to level 2. English and maths tests prior to completion of
Completing this qualification will support progression to Level 4/5 qualifications including:
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Association of Professional Sales.
For more information download the course information sheet or request a call back and we will get back to you.