Geason Training is a UK work based training and higher apprenticeship provider. We design and deliver training and apprenticeship levy development programmes for the construction sector.
The UK is experiencing a shortage of skilled workers in the construction sector and one of our key objectives is to help change this.
You will be a driven and ambitious person with an excellent proven track record in sales. You must be very target/bonus driven individual. Your role will be based primarily on new business development via outbound sales calls to existing/new customers working from a fully integrated established database. Good time management and the ability to work under pressure are pre-requisites.
• B2C campaigns to generate sales
• Identifying and developing opportunities
• Meeting and exceeding targets
• Accurate recording of statistical information
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Reporting on performance in an accurate and timely fashion
• Achieving defined operational key performance indicators
• Your job isn’t limited to the above tasks.
Do you have the following skills?
• Demonstrable record of success and target achievement in sales
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Working knowledge of CRM systems
• Experience in negotiation
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good IT skills
Geason Training offers an excellent employment package, 28 days annual leave, childcare vouchers and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after 3 months continuous employment with the company and so much more.