Virtual Learning Manager
Geason Training is a leading training provider that specialise in the delivery of apprenticeships and HNC's within the construction sector. This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the largest training providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Virtual Learning Manager to grow and develop our virtual learning department. This is a growing department so will need someone who has the experience and drive to build an outstanding virtual learning experience for our learners and staff. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering a high standard of training. If you thrive on the challenges of a fast pace environment, then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will involve all the following but not limited to,
1. To lead on the development of the Virtual Learning Environment and Blended Learning of Geason Training and to lead and actively promote and develop Blended Learning throughout the company
2. Advising on the design of individual learning activities and the use of digital resources, suggesting potential areas of improvement and offering suggestions for innovative and accessible learning solutions
3. Reviewing and signing off course content throughout the production process ensuring compliance with relevant processes and policies and reporting on its suitability for online learning
4. Supervising work on the pedagogical aspects of projects carried out by the Content Developers, ensuring consistency and quality standards are met across projects
5. Mentoring colleagues to enhance their skills and pedagogical knowledge and to encourage creativity and innovation in this aspect of their work;
6. Keeping up-to-date with technological, pedagogical, cultural and business developments in the educational technology sector; communicating relevant details to others; and ensuring that the pedagogical design of Geason Training continually evolves;
7. Working with developers; project managers; business systems analysts and others on
⦁ Leading strategic development projects to enhance and develop the methodology used by the team to develop and deliver digital projects and to ensure all team members receive appropriate training to work with new processes
⦁ Chairing regular team meetings, managing team workload, and briefing the team on new projects, initiatives and activities
⦁ Motivating the team, encouraging creativity, and managing change to ensure that online courses and projects delivered by the team continue to evolve to respond to feedback from stakeholders and to take advantage of new technology
⦁ Disseminating information on new learning technology developments; designing and delivering workshops; identifying training needs of staff; and training and providing support and advice to the team
As part of our excellent employment package you will receive a company vehicle fuel card, laptop and phone.
On top of your competitive salary, Geason Training offers 28 days annual leave, childcare voucher scheme and automatic enrolment into a Pension Scheme after three months continuous employment. This just highlights a few elements of the excellent employment package we offer.